Tuesday, June 17, 2014

From the pages of a Man’s diary who loves solitude!

This is how every day starts at my home for me. My mom lights up the conference heading the title of me getting married in other words me locked up in the name of a wed! My dad, He is an exemplary husband, a non chauvinist you know? He follows the footstep of her! Thus starts the day’s talk, eating up my head, giving me a head ache at the onset of a day that must have been splendid enough, had not been for these marriage talks!
This is how it starts with my mom, and Oh My Godd, She is really faster than Chiti – the Robot, in scanning yaar! She scans, mixes and matches, selects, scrutinizes and does all possible things on earth the moment she sees a girl pleasing her eyes! It will be my turn scratching my head so hard that even my grey matter oozes out of my skull, How come mothers alone tell the how abouts of a girl at the first sight! Next comes my dad in picture, with his chashme on, his pupil moving in all possible directions in the vitreous chamber, enlisting the girls’ horoscopical details that match with mine!
I was wondering seriously whether all parents on earth have really no other work other than asking their kids(!) to get married! Despite them enjoying(!) their umpteen years of married life, I seriously break my head, thinking, how can the mom or the dad do injustice to her or his kid(s), by suggesting them to go for a marriage! C’mon, you guys can even take this in a lighter vein too! Spouses really get at logger heads for all possible matters on earth except their kid’s wed lock arrangements! Sooner or later, almost all the current generation parents gonna be marriage assemblers is what I weirdly guess!
But one thing is what they are not able to understand. Girls are, under many circumstances, not forced to earn after their under graduations at the least whilst most of the guys are forced to take over a professional life, bidding farewell to their academics at their undergraduate level. Thus girls proceed with their higher studies, gain lot more of exposure. Oh Yea, I guess it is Neheru ji telling, Educate a female and you educate a society! I agree! But this education qualification plays a major role in contemporary periods wedding! A Masters’ Degree holder needs to be the mistress of a Master’s holder or a Doctorate! And this academicals is not alone the only qualification, the Master must have himself placed in one of the best companies in the world, with a high, higher, still higher CTC!
If all these things fit in atleast here and there, next comes the mega blast, he should have a house of his own! Rentals are restricted! Are Yaar, studying wadying business, career and above all this an own house, are guys’ fathers anytime money machine? If I trouble my dadda again, my sister will murder me when I am fast asleep! So I need to go for a housing loan from my office, to build a new house! EMIs, Rate of Interest, Tax exemption, Interest rebate all the commerce terms which sounded greek and Latin to me during my school days, I need to hear again! To finish of my housing loan, I need to see over time, part time and all time work! But the loan is so attached to me that it wont leave me atleast for ten years! And supposingly, if I marry, I cant refrain from being on a kid, saying a reason that, I have my housing loan to be closed! Once I work hard and close my housing loan, My kid will catch my collar and ask me, “ Dadda, Am going for special coaching classes apart from schools, So you gotta pay me this much (!) amount ( and that tution fee would be that much I Paid for my whole schooling!)” Again, I need to approach my office (the earlier one or a newer one! who knows! There is no job security too now a days!) for yet another loan! Loan after loan, for studies, home appliances, this and that, which and what! Penultimately, when I finish all my duties as a responsible father I would be in my late sixties and would have lost all my youth and enthu to enjoy my life or atleast live my life for myself! I would have developed all possible ailments due to stress and strain and would even have got diet constrains! Wuf! Unimaginable stressful life!

And for making me an indebted, should I marry and waste my life ? ?

2 comments:

  1. If everyone (both men and women) starts thinking like this there will be no humans left (which might be a good thing too!! No more destruction of nature and its beautiful creations - only a beautiful ‘blue marble’ left in peace - certainly not a bad outcome is it?!!!!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep!! Lateral flow buddy! Whydont ppl think ???

    ReplyDelete