Wednesday, February 15, 2017

PS, I love you!


Don't advertise your perfections. Lighten me more on your imperfections. Feed me with those darker moments. Show me your broken parts. Describe me your dreams that never came real. Shed out those tears of regrets that is still deep inside the eyes. Show me those battles in life you never conquered. Point out to those people whom you wanted in your life but let go off! Show to me your scars. Pass on your struggles to me. I am happy to know em all and pass through everything for you and with you. 

I wanted this to happen for we were close but don't belong to each other! It so happened that the way we shared things, we were connected. May be because of destiny. May be by time. May be we knew how to remain joyful seeing the other. May be because we spoke less of what to be and spoke more of what not to be. May be because we let the real others in between. May be because we have lost the little hope.We were never for the other but looked like we were.And maybe at the time it didn’t hurt. I didn’t mind it then, loving you from afar, being your support, your confidant, your buddy, your friend. I didn’t want more because I felt like I already held all the parts of you safe in my chest.It wasn’t until distance between us got less and yet pulling us too far that I realized how hard it is to miss something that was never yours to miss. May be this is how it is!

PS, I am not sure if we love the way how we meant to be but I miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment