Tuesday, February 14, 2017

When addiction overtakes . . . !




A large cup of strong filter coffee with the golden froth on top.. Just Breathing in, deeply, very deeply, taking a gentle sip, savour the flavour, I understand what is heaven..
A large sized capsicum, with mashed potatoes and powdered red chillies. The shiny fried skin and the addicting aroma, I understand what is heaven.

You are like a filter coffee.. Like a capsicum.. I get to dwell , well in the moment, enjoy the time spent with you.. Look out for more minutes of love and no matter how many times you make me cry or you make me feel low.. I just want more.. More moments with you..
That addictive bitterness or the boozing capsicin , i keep going back to you.. Strange and bizzare, yet yes, very true.. No matter how much ever I try to convince myself that I am indeed tired of the bitterness or tired of the spiciness or with you,  very tired of the insults and pain, there’s a relapse and I find myself drowning in that bitterness, spiciness or the pains once more..

I can refrain from these, for a day or a week or just for few hours..

Something feels different; i feel like i am missing ur arms, around.. maybe am sounding shameless..
I feel like, what have you done to me.. May be nothing.. I keep coaching me, I knew you for a little while..
May be shocking..

I feel Am begging for a minute of that soft something undefinable.. May be embarrassed..
I resist but I keep thinking back to that beautiful few minutes I spend everyday, cradling you in my thoughts, grabbing a cup of strong coffee and a dish topped with capsicums..

My craving grows as only one thought is passing through my mind. I can feel adrenaline gushing out, I feel my epithelial cells communicating, I feel my taste buds longing to gulp.. And this feel is just wonderful.. My resistance breaks.. The addictions win.. Then my resistances break. the obsession begins...
Am carried away ..
Carried away by that aroma of coffee..
Carried away by that taste of capsicums..
Carried away by should i say, slaved to you, ur thoughts . . .
Coffee - Capsicums - Yo(u)!

No comments:

Post a Comment