Saturday, January 17, 2015

Un fame the Fame !

If you term me as creative, then I understand, I am definitely stamped as Crazy! Creativity is a wild - wilder form of craziness which when practised with lots of dedication, takes you to fly up in the sky! But, almost - not all creators are famous - almost not all famous ones are creators, as well! 

I never had a dream of writing! Yep, you read it perfectly right! I never thought of writing so much! Forget about the ‘professional’ touches, if at all they were there, I never imagined myself to have articulated things better! Never, never ever, I swear! But, now, this writing has become a passion to me! I jolly well spend time happily in writing things that happen in my imaginary world, in writing things that I wish had happened to me in reality! Some other times, I capture the pulse of any incidents that occur around me, to quote the importance or whatever you say!

I am kind of a practical person, in reality, focusing more on the nuts and bolts but I could never stop myself imagining or to put it right, creating a world where it is only me and MY fictitious characters live in.

Well, of recent, I happen to hear of questions from my 'Friends'' circle, "Gaanz, how famous are you in your passionate field? How famous are you in your professional field?" (For those who do not know, I just love myself for being a biotechnologist.) In both the arenas, I create! I try creating solutions for existing problems or create a world that can cajole me up, without harming me, nonetheless! At my professional front, I sit and meddle with the genes, genomes, cells and tissues and bring out something 'deducible' or 'understandable' At times, cranky too! At my passion front, I am THE queen! I am the subject! I am the mother of MY people whom I create, virtually! I am the kid of those too, at times! A crazy imaginations as well!

To me, writing, is like building a palace; which has soulful concern in placing each and every brick of it! Writing brings a possibility of penning down what your mind feels! Writing brings alive, an arena of probability – the probability of creating people / incident and making others witness YOUR CREATION! You can feel your dopamines highly active in bringing the pituitary to the vitreous humor through the paper! That divinity, that high degree of extraversion, even higher levers of energy to have openness to explore and experience, shall never be a know – how, if I had focused on ‘fame’!

As JK says, "We want to be famous as a writer, as a poet, as a painter, as a politician, as a singer, or what you will. Why because we really don’t love what we are doing. If you loved to sing, or to paint, or to write poems — if you really loved it — you would not be concerned with whether you are famous or not…"

Yes, when you do what you love to, you would never want to be famous in it! If you want to be famous, then you do not love what you do! Simple, blunt and straight forward! Admiring what you do, falling hard for what you do, is simply the best attribute – the best attitude that one can have! Just practice being visceral in doing your work, that’s just the source of bliss. Learn to be driven by the curiosity, enamoured of the jouissance ! Forget about the pride that you have, never mind, u need not face lime light at the same time, if you really love what you do, you will never be incognito!

Going incognito . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment